As Execution Trader, your main task is to provide trading execution for internal and external
investment funds. This individual will be responsible assisting the investment team with execution
and position sizing as well as contributing to the investment process, research and optimizing
trading operations. You will have the opportunity to be frontline in the crypto asset markets.
We are looking for crypto enthusiasts, people who are able to assess current crypto markets, engage
with clients effectively and have a strong interest in developing a deep understanding of market
- Reporting to: Head of Trading.
- Manage crypto exchange exposures and liquidity.
- Develop quant trading bots in close contact with developers.
- Risk management and understanding market drivers.
- Offer market commentary and color.
- Contribute to trading platform development.
- Ideal candidate can elaborate, back testing, and implement quantitative strategies (ranging from crypto correlations, arbitrage and crypto flows).
- Monitor and trade for clients’ positions and in-house funds by staying on top of intraday.
movements of the fund’s positions, market news, events and street chatter to then alert or advise portfolio managers.
- Partnering with the operations team to constantly mitigate risk and improve operations of execution trading.
- Bonus on performance
- Base Salary after 3 months plus performance % on returns
- Rapid career growth.
- 1+ years of trading experience in financial markets.
- Programming skills is a plus.
- Understanding of crypto assets value drivers.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to manage risk.
- Monitoring of the market, including metrics such as: open interest, volatility, intraday price movements and market specification changes.