We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join Listopro, a hiring marketplace that connects qualified sales/business candidates with top companies. Companies get access to pre-screened talents, while candidates get direct invitations from top companies, instead of losing time applying on various job boards.
We are a strong team with experience at Rocket Internet, Linio, hellofood and Groupon, that want to revolutionize the hiring and recruiting market in Latin America.
In 2 years, we have achieved being the agency with most digital traffic, have over 150 companies hiring, +150.000 registered and did this with limited resources (raised only 200.000 USD of which 100.000 USD were equity free grants from YCombinator, Startup Chile, Parallel18.
We are creating a unique culture, with 30 employees working entirely remote and all have clear KPIs. We also have an office at WeWork in Mexico City and encourage our team to spend some time there :)
What will you be doing:
Your goal is to make sure every day we get companies (qualified leads) interested in our service, that our Sales team can close. Your mindset must be that with zero resources you will find the best way of getting new business, before scaling our marketing campaigns. You will work on finding the best ways to get new leads (unqualified leads), and then build the processes (e.g. automated email campaigns) to qualify them and pass them to sales.
- Collaborate with the Sales Executive team and educate them on details of opportunities.
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business.
- Demonstrate the value of Listopro by educating companies new hiring process
-Become the “go to” person regarding new and existing target industries across multiple sectors and geographies.
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Listopro.
- Don´t be afraid to qualify C-Level and Managers leads
- Prospect and identify clients to contact via phone, e-mail, and other creative channels.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 0-1 years of experience in business development, sales, corporate relationship management or account management.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and projects.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Tenacious and goal oriented.
- Hard-working: be ready to work long hours if needed and get sh*t done :)
- High Energy: you need to be always available for our clients and make sure the service is working well :)
- Self-learner: be able to build things by yourself, and if you have no guidance, find yourself a solution (Google is a free resource to everyone ;))
- Who is fast and loves being efficient:
You are focused and prefer doing one thing at a time, but you are able to be always connected and fast in replying
you love tracking KPIs, make sure you and your team work smartly and efficiently.
- Who loves technology: you know that if we use technology well, we can make our hours of work more meaningful (i.e. we love tools that make us more efficient).
- With relevant experience in sales, preferably in a startup environment.
- You love structure, maths and order ;)
- Who loves being efficient: you love tracking KPIs, make sure you and your team work smartly and efficiently
- English is preferred!