The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for direct interaction with the customers to help them take advantage in the best possible way of the company’s solutions. The CSM is a leading expert in data analysis, digital and performance marketing and all company’s tools, and he/she supports the customers with his/her know-how.
The CSM is in charge of customers’ on-boarding and retention, delivering profitable strategies for both the customers and the company. The CSM will be the first member of the Latin American Customer Success Team and will report to the Global Head of Customer Success. Eventually, he/she will be responsible for building and leading the Latin American Customer Success Team.
- Achievement of Company’s customers on-boarding and retention targets, including regular reporting on performance to colleagues in the management team.
- Maintain current key customer relationships and expand the business at existing customers where the Company has a footprint.
- Work closely with Sales team to seamlessly transition newly acquired customers into profitable long-term clients, especially taking care of customer needs and inputs for the definition of strategies.
- Analyze all relevant data to define strategy proposals that will suit the need of customers while meeting their goals.
- Create and manage all onsite strategies for the customers within the region.
- Keep a constant monitoring and reporting on the performance of each account, utilizing state-of-the-art analytics techniques to identify and exploit improvement opportunities, while keeping the whole strategies aligned with the customer’s marketing strategy.
- Help train new hires in the Customer Success area.