Due to our strong growth in different markets, we seek a global position as COO (Director of Operations), with direct reporting to the CEO and executive reporting to the Board.
The person in charge will have a team in his direct charge of more than 4 Directors and indirectly of a team of 700 collaborators in 5 countries, his main responsibilities being the control of the daily activities of the corporation and the management of priorities of all the business units .
The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence across the organization. Your primary goal will be to increase our organization's productivity, efficiency, and profitability. You will advise the CEO on key operational insights as well as provide coaching to employees.
- Produce annual operation forecasting report and strategy.
- Oversee and evaluate day-to-day operations.
- Identify new market opportunities to accelerate growth.
- Present operational strategy recommendations to the CEO based on your market research.
- Manage specific KPI`S for the operation and delivery of projects.
- Manage the direct relationship with the management team in charge of the different operations.
- Design and plan strategies to achieve the delivery of projects on time and based on the budget.
- Have an exhaustive control of the planning and management of the personnel available to provide the service.
- Manage the expectations of the client and the internal team.
- Control and implement processes focused on having the expected workforce.
- Management of the P&L of projects according to billing and profitability.
- Strategic decision making on all assigned projects.
- Assess the needs of customers and have the ability to anticipate risks on the objectives set.
- Motivate and professionally develop operations teams.