As Back Office / Risk Analyst, you will evaluate financial documents, economic conditions and potential clients to help companies determine the level of risk involved in making a particular business decision.
We are looking for a teammate who is highly driven, and hands-on. The role is based in CDMX, but there is no expectation of going into an office until 2021.
Things you’ll do:
- Responsible for operations checklist and operations approvals .
- Analyze data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions.
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment.
- Create reports, summaries, presentations and process documents to display results.
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data.
- Develop systems and processes for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects.
- Conduct research into potential clients and understand the risks of accepting each one.
- Identify economic and financial trends that may present a risk to the company.
- Monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision.