As a Business Operations Associate, you will move fast with the team and work on cross-functional projects to help develop company’s business. You will work closely with company’s leadership team to identify new challenges and tackle them with data-driven solutions.
We are looking for a teammate who is adaptable, highly driven, detail-oriented, and hands-on; someone who has a passion for solving difficult problems. You will be expected to work with the leadership team in most aspects of the business (sales, merchant success, product, operations, legal, marketing, business development, risk, finance, and analytics) to deliver insights and help implement strategies and processes that enable the company to scale. The role is based in CDMX, but there is no expectation of going back to an office until January 2021.
Things you’ll do:
- Lead operational excellence efforts by identifying inefficiencies and automating processes to enable performance at scale.
- Contribute to the company’s strategic product decisions across payments, sales, collections by conducting data-driven analysis of market conditions and competitors.
- Identify gaps in our operation we haven't thought of yet, and jump in to fill them yourself.
- Help organize and prioritize responsibilities across the Operations team.
- Support the company's planning and budgeting process.