The role will lead ideations of new cases to be launches in campaigns, develops models and analytics for the Loyalty program that enable estimation of potential impact and the successful execution and measurement of these use cases and campaigns.
- Develop and align campaign strategy and calendar with CRM to ensure campaign feasibility.
- Develop and analyze key metrics to measure ROI of actions, leading and proposing design of control groups for campaigns to increase measurement efficacy and report campaign results to enable strategic decision making.
- Define KPIS and measurement methodology (eg. daily vs. weekly, by unique user vs, by segments, etc.) for these new cases to ensure a proper measurement for the program.
- Estimate potential impact of use cases to ensure strategic decision-making and calidate modeling feasibility prior to campaign approval.
- Define segments to apply the new use cases based on predictive analysis to increase the frequency of visits and traffic.
- Conduct QA meetings to align on final offer details and audience segmentation of new cases with all the departments involved, such as Customer Acquisition and Value Management, BPOs and Promos and Customer Operations, ensuring alignment between these for the proper executions and implementation of new use cases.
- Design and develop models, cells and segments for the proper execution and implementation of new use cases.
- Participate in the execution and management of campaigns by conducting predefined analysis to generate actionable items and identify the best value proposal.
- Measure preliminary results from new campaigns / use cases launch and compare with control groups in order to gain insight on its performance and mechanic incorporate.
- Lead the adjustment of program mechanics to models by incorporating proposed changes identified from program analysis, new data architecture requirements, and/or new customer insights from marketing, among others.
- Analyze and helo prepare information packages with potential to be sold to vendors by Planning and Business Dev.
- Comply with the application of the processes and rituals on the company´s culture.
Relevant Decisions for Role:
- Leverage learning to propose ideations of new cases for particular segments/profiles in order to increase program value proposition.
- Defining adequate control groups for campaigns in key for adequate measurement if their impact (remove noise).
- Define adequate measurement methodologies and KPIs to track for each campaign to capture impact more effectively.
- Assist in development of information packages for vendors.
Role Contribution Complexities:
- Mastery in management of different programming languages R, SQL, Python and Spark) required to develop analytics models for complex use cases.
- Coordination skills required to contribute to ideations of new use cases along with other roles, with critical reasoning to propose new ideas and challenge other´s ideas.