The role will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall business marketing strategy. Some of the duties may include market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
- Set marketing goals and objectives.
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy.
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company.
- Review and manage content marketing strategy.
- Keep the marketing budget in check.
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports.
- Work with sales and development and customer success teams.
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy.
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions.
- Analyze the marketing strategy and suggest improvements.
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and the best practices.
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns.
- Manage the marketing budget.