As Customer Experience Manager you´ll be in charge of the whole customer experience area. You have to make sure every coordination role in the team is well thought of and executed, leading the group of agents and supervisors. You must also follow objectives and see them being reached, establish and keep track of metrics and guidelines for each coordination and their teams, set the bar for the quality in the area and make sure we reach excellence throughout the entire team.
- Setting objectives and key metrics for the area, as well as meeting the goals.
- Defining roles within the structure and making sure they are filled in and each of them meets their specifications and responsibilities.
- Structuring aspects of the area that help get the best results (i.e. shifts and schedules; headcount and hiring; etc.).
- Reporting and making decisions with structured and well thought of basis.
- Supervising other support areas, such as: Quality & Processes; Control Desk; Internal Product; etc.
- Handling any special cases regarding collaborators or customers.
- Having periodic performance reviews with Supervisors and Coordinators.
- Act as a bridge with other areas to pass along the Customer’s Message.