We are looking a Sr. Product Manager to be part of this amazing and fast – growing fintech.
This candidate will lead the ownership and management of our online and internal dashboard products that directly support merchant acquisition. You will lead, define, prioritize, build and deploy new products and features that directly impact our ability to aggressively acquire and activate new merchants. You will also own merchant account management tools and other internal tools.
S/he should thrive in a culture of decisions based on analytics, be able to step-back and communicate both the strategic and immediate implications on priorities.
- Communicate the product vision and strategy for your team and then make it happen.
- Works with leadership to refine your team’s vision and set a 12-month product roadmap.
- Knows how to turn vision into goals, goals into a roadmap, and a roadmap into daily and weekly tasks for your team.
- Excels at keeping a cross-functional team of designers, researchers, engineers, data analysts, and product managers working effectively and efficiently.
- Data-driven. You use data to uncover opportunities and understand what levers to pull to drive business results.
- Knows how to measure the results of your work, test it with real users, and understand its downstream effects.
- Works with internal and external stakeholders to understand product impacts and associated deliverables.
- Extensive technical, design, and analytics skills. No coding is necessary.
- Uses technical context to make better, faster decisions and to minimize technical debt.
- Understands design patterns and can create functional specs and wireframes.
- Uses self-serve data exploration tools to support your own decision making.