The role will be responsible for the evaluation of IT systems and development of strategic solutions and blueprints to solve stated business challenges facing the Enterprise Architecture infrastructure to improve and enhance Enterprise Systems reliability, availability and serviceability.
- Lead assessment of new technologies; implementation of POCs; capacity planning; performance tuning. Assess impact of new requirements.
- Identify business requirements that affect the enterprise architecture and provide solutions that integrate into the overall architectural vision and strategy.
- Create compelling business cases around problems, outcomes, risks, benefits and the financial justification required to execute on them.
- Support network traffic analysis and bandwidth optimization efforts to ensure attainment of performance and availability objectives.
- Work closely engineering to successfully monitor progress of initiatives.
- Research current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed.
- Lead the design and development of the ERP, experience required.
Relevant Decisions of the Role:
- Prioritize activities to maintain connection of app with financial services providers.
- Define connection testing and maintenance schedules.
- Alert technology team of any connectivity issue.
Role Contribution Complexities:
- Managing relationship with IT services providers.
- Collaborating with IT services providers to re-establish connectivity when issues happen.
- Designing tests for ensuring appropriate functionality of connections.
- Working with technology and product teams on defining adequate solutions for our systems communications with other systems.