The Applications Development Intermediate Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Languages: Java, PL/SQL, UNIX.
- Web related technologies & Frameworks: Spring 3.0, Struts 1+, 2+, JSF, Java REST, Servlets, JSP, CSS, MVC, JSON, jUnit, Angular 2+
- Application Servers: IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0 / CE, Apache Tomcat 7.
- Database Servers: Oracle 11g, Hibernate 3.0 and JPA.
- Tools: Eclipse, Oracle SQL Developer, Maven, Jenkins, Git, Log4J, JIRA
- Proven experience at system development.
- Intermediate-Advanced English.