As Head of Product, you will have the unique opportunity to drive the product vision for an early stage startup tackling a multi trillion dollar industry in dire need of digitization.
You will work very closely with the C-suite as well all key internal and external stakeholders to enable critical prioritization for our design, engineering, and product teams.
Your work will be foundational in helping define the company as a leading startup in an industry where the average customer NPS is negative or very low, and where most internal processes do not rely on modern software tools to augment productivity.
- Report directly to the CEO/founder, and collaborate with CTO, Operations & Sales leaders, to drive the vision of our three software products (shippers, carriers, and internal teams).
- Ideate, wireframe, prioritize, and ship features of products for customers moving millions of dollars worth of product between Mexico and USA.
- Product brainstorming sessions with our C-suite, board, founders, engineers, operations teams, and designers on the strategy of our shipper, carrier, and internal team products.
- Iterate on product decisions with engineers and designers to strike the balance of shipping quickly, making user impact, and writing maintainable code.
- Act as the connective tissue between between engineering, internal business stakeholders, customers, and management.
- Analyze user engagement metrics to form data-driven improvements.
- Drive creative product marketing and unique user acquisition campaigns that don’t feel forced.
- Video call with key stakeholders in both Mexico and USA to understand their pain points in moving freight across the biggest trade lane in the world: Mexico <> USA.
- Become the voice of our customers and stakeholders by listening to podcasts, reading blog posts, and interviewing influential people in both the worlds of logistics & technology.