We are building a new fintech from scratch and looking for senior backend/platform engineers.
The role is a contractor one of 4-5 months (working remotely) with opportunity to get a full time contract, with relocation to Monterrey..
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of software development experience including 3+ years developing backend web services applications using Spring Boot or Node.js
- Experience designing and developing RESTful service oriented and/or microservice architecture.
-Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using NoSQL DBMS (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Enough DevOps experience to setup, configure, and maintain a CI/CD pipeline.
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g. agile software development, continuous deployment, behavior driven development, code review, design documentation, etc.)
- Good knowledge of virtualization technologies (i.e. Docker).
- Entrepreneurial / Startup Experience. Experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience with developing serverless architecture.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience with AWS services (Lambda, VPC, API Gateway, Cognito, DynamoDB, etc.)
- Experience with container orchestration platforms (i.e. Kubernetes)