The role will be responsible for building out all of the underlying APls and services that power the ecosystem of products, along with crucial 3rd party integrations.
- Manage backend microservices, API management, core services and deployment infrastructure on which the Spin platform runs.
- Contribute to defining the vision for product features and capabilities.
- Help draft our product's delivery plan and prioritized backlog for the product.
- Drive outcome-focused execution with a strong focus on how product impacts Spin users and the business.
- Productively collaborate with leaders across the organization, from marketing and sales to finance and operations, to ensure cohesion between product and the overall business.
Important decisions of the role:
- Define requirements for backoffice activities.
- Identify and decide on new implementation vendor relationships.
- Prioritize backlog of activities required for development and upgrades.
- Define backoffice and support KPls to track.
- Decide on tech debt tradeoffs.
- Sign-off on user stories.
- Clear communication (and trust) from/with development team.
- Ability to understand tech trends, see how they impact roadmap, and how they could drive innovation.
- Ability to understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs with the team.