This role will be the owner of the consumer app product. He/She will be responsible for maximizing the consumer overall experience with the app by defining, testing, and executing features that enhance the product.
- Accountable for the overall customer experience of the product.
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition, design and deployment of the product app.
- Work directly with customer groups to gain an understanding of user personas. pain points and journeys.
- Develop epics and user stories, manage the product backlog and scope sprints.
- Drive customer experience flows from concept through implementation; measure results and continuously optimize product to improve customer and business outcomes.
- Work closely with the engineering lead to scope sprints and perform acceptance test.
- Scope and prioritize feature lists and roadmaps based on customer needs.
- Define and track product KPls, derive key insights from metrics, and devise as well as execute tests to find product solutions.
- Gather and manage product feedback through suweys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing.
- Collaborate in an agile manner with the financial product owner, and technology team to design, develop and deploy the product.
- Responsible for the integration, testing, and troubleshooting of the product communication with the company systems and external financial services providers.
- Collaborate with the finance & planning and the Tiles & marketing teams to understand the product performance on the market and
develop features to drive adoption and usage.
- Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Important decisions of the role:
- Define customer experience flows & product roadmaps.
- Prioritize backlog of activities required for development and upgrades
- Define and approve new product features.
- Define actions to be taken based on gathered customer feedback.
- Define product KPls to track.
- Scope sprints.
- Sign-off on user stories.
- Working with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers and product on the development of the app user experience.
- Balancing between short and long term visions.
- Prioritizing of activities required for release and improvements.
- Quickly iterating on product roadmap to address customer needs.
- Developing epics and writing user stories.
- Translating product needs to engineering team.