The company is seeking a Financial Reporting Analyst to ensure timely, complete, and accurate reporting to both internal and external stakeholders. The Financial Reporting Analyst will report to, and work under the direct supervision of the Finance Director and will be responsible for all financial internal and external reporting; also review operating reports. Ensure that all internal (to management) and external (to investors) reports are prepared and delivered on time and are accurate, performs analytical review of operating and financial information as a way to ensure that reports prepared and/or reviewed are accurate, support the external audit process.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for all financial internal and external reporting, including reporting to investors and stock markets and banks as needed.
- Review operating and development reports and prepare financial reports.
- Ensure that all internal (to management) and external (to investors) reports are prepared and delivered on time and are accurate.
- Performs analytical review of operating and financial information as a way to ensure that reports prepared and/or reviewed are accurate.
- Support the external audit process.
- Create the reporting processes to extract, operate, and distribute data according to the company’s needs.
- Maintain close alignment with those related to the Reporting process and ensure their requirements are being met timely and as requested.
- Drive the creation and maintenance of process documentation for activities which reside within the role in order to drive standardization and best practices.
- Implement business requirements and templates for analytical reporting.
- Screen, categorize, and resolve data integrity issues for the involved documents in the reporting process such as the Balance Sheet.
- Apply professional judgement to create reports that drive the decision-making processes based on the analysis of quantitative data and information.
- Preparation and review of high-level reporting including key comments on deviations or variances vs other periods and budget
Preparation of Local Financial Statements for high complexity entities as needed (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual).
- Provide financial analytics and reporting to business initiatives.
- Support the finance and other teams with operating, development and financial information as needed.
- Serve as lead for the annual audit of various entities.
- Develop a deeper understanding of internal financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business to improve reporting and analysis functions through system automation.
- BA in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Fluent in Spanish and English as proven record of using both languages for the requested responsibilities.
- Areas of Expertise: Accounting, Treasury, Tax and reporting, Finance is a plus.
- 4 - 5 years of related experience.
- Real Estate experience is desirable.
- Office (Excel, Word, Power-Point).
- Data utilization systems to extract, manipulate, and distribute data are a plus.