This role is responsible for guiding our overall strategy incorporating the latest trends and best practices in marketing.
- Brand Campaign Development & Execution: Conduct research (as needed), shape consumer insights, brief creative/media partners, craft comms plan and establish robust measurement plans.
- Executional Excellence: Own campaign workflow end to end, pulling in relevant partners to support execution.
- Brand Storytelling: Turn insights into action through strategic communication and creative storytelling. Hone in on clear, crisp messages coupled with a creative implementation that allow our brand message to break through the noise and deliver against goals.
- Agency Partnership: Source (where needed), leverage, and own relationship with relevant creative, media, strategy, and/or activation agencies. Build strong relationships to allow for cross-functional alignment, as well as creative and timely delivery against the plan. -
Cross-Functional Alignment: Align with relevant stakeholders in Operations, Business Development, Policy/Communications, and others to ensure alignment to overall Mexico strategic vision.
- Develop marketing strategy and priorities against business vision and goal.
- Develop marketing activation calendar that brings marketing strategy and priorities to life.
-Develop integrated marketing campaigns, ensuring a high degree of excellence from start to finish.
- Identify uniquely local marketing opportunities aligned with business priorities.
- Engage in stakeholder management working closely with cross function partners and agency partners.
- Analyze result of marketing campaign and competitive landscape..