From lead gen to content and SEO, you'll be the owner of our website - the one responsible for its performances and its real-time alignment with our marketing strategy.
- Engage yourself on Lead Gen objectives on the website.
- Improve conversion rates on all our pages.
- Define a roadmap of optimizations and experiments to improve current performances, and implement them.
- Measure and track your own KPI each week to know if we are on track, and to understand what should be done to achieve our goals.
- You'll work closely with our Head of Marketing and our Head of Design to achieve our goals in terms of acquisition.
- +3 years of running websites or acquisition for a SaaS startup or an e-commerce company.
- You are either 1/ An engineer passionate about Marketing, or 2/ A marketing person who taught herself how to think like an engineer.
- You can code basic stuff and are not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
- You have some experience in manipulating tools such as Mixpanel, AB testing solutions and SEO.
- You’re a native English speaker / can write perfectly in English.
- You can also write in Spanish - bonus points for extra language as well.
- You’re rational, *very well organized* and have a appetence for numbers - you take decisions by relying on data.
- You’re autonomous: you can craft your own material, push it in prod, analyze its performance & optimize it without relying on someone else.
- You’re creative, and can find unexpected solutions to achieve your objectives.
- You understand branding and have an appetence for design; you like when things are neat and elegant.
- You can work in a fast paced environment, with people in remote locations - you like organizing chaos.
- Extra bonus points if you’ve worked in FinTech startups or managed a super sexy website before.