The role will be responsible of the financial planning for the company, including working with the CEO and vp Sales on projections.
- Budgeting, by country. We currently have 3 entities and will open new offices during 2020.
- Establishing and managing the payroll infrastructure to make sure all of our employees get paid on time in 3+ countries.
- Establishing and managing a global invoicing and billing system that will minimize the overall tax obligations of the Group.
- Establishing and managing a global corporate / tax structure.
- Management of team members or outside providers, locally and internationally to achieve the above.
*Once the candidate joins (s)he will need to:
- Quickly assess Company's financial status and evaluate what measures need to be taken, create steps for implementation quickly and execute either with a small in house team or by managing third party providers.
- Will work with sales in the capacity of revenue officer, making sure all the invoice numbers are properly recorded.
- Will help 3rd parties conduct quarterly audits.
- Will prepare monthly financial projections for the leadership team and quarterly statements for submission to investors..
- Financial background preferred in Investment bank, Hedge Fund or similar.
- Financial or Engineering education with emphasis on financial modelling and accounting work (3-6 years).
- Candidate must be looking for a big challenge, a driven, independent person who can also collaborate well with others.
- Be able to quickly understand financial infrastructure in different regions, English (above 85%), Spanish (fluent) and Portuguese (preferred but not necessary).
- Bonus: Strong interest in financial services, analysis of the companies in the space and their respective business models.