We are looking for an entrepreneurial and passionate leader to grow and manage our Mexico operation.
- Take ownership of Mexico's office and all associated HR, finance, and legal responsibilities this entails.
- You will be in charge of the workflow processes & products development.
- You will build relationships with local carriers, customs brokers, and port authorities to ensure our customers have a phenomenal experience.
- You will play an important role in commercial efforts and business development, responsible for local relationships with large & medium enterprises yourself.
- You will build and manage the early Mexico team and have a budget that will afford you the ability to hire the most brilliant and high performing minds available.
- You will be tasked with building and maintaining a culture that rewards questioning dogma and helping reinvent old school processes.
- Work directly with the CEO, CTO, and executive team to define and achieve critical business and product milestones.
- You will have tremendous impact on our company culture and trajectory working closely with the founders and early team members..
- 5-10 years experience running operations & carrier sales at a freight broker or forwarder focusing on cross border US/Mex.
- Ideally having worked at Logistics and Transportation companies.
- Bilingual and fluent in both languages (ideally).
- Sales and Customer Support experience.