As an Account Manager you will hunt and nurture accounts from identification to sourcing to close. You should have experience working with inbound leads from online sources.
- As a trusted sales expert, you will consult potential customers to understand their needs and company's value proposition.
- Provide consistent product value to all of your customers.
- Manage customer relationships across their entire lifecycle.
- Identify client needs and position the company in a way that sets the relationship and project up for success.
- Investigate the customer’s long-term business objectives and anticipate future needs.
- Identify opportunities to expand into additional functional orgs or business units..
- 2+ years in an Account Executive sales role including both inside and field sales.
- 2+ Years Fintech SAAS Experience (RUNA, Conekta, Swap, Clip).
- 1 + years of some management experience (Plus).
- Ability to close accounts with values ranging from $30,000 - $200,000 ARR.
- Ability and proven practice of doing your own prospecting.
- You are competitive and have a track record of over-achieving quota.
- Proven track record of enterprise sales experience, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of selling SaaS products to the enterprise market.
- Proven ability to sell to both functional and departmental groups including: Sales, Support, IT, Product Management and HR.
- Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning your client's needs.
- Hardworking - you’re one of the hardest working people you know.
- Competitive - you want to win and nothing can stop you.
- Articulate - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed.
- Fluent English (Plus).