The Head of People will take charge of human resources strategy and talent acquisition.
- Attracting and retaining the best talent to work with us.
- Establishing a dynamic company culture that makes employees love coming to work.
- Supporting employees in achieving their best through ongoing professional development.
- Managing an internal team including: Training, Hire Administration and Onboarding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Proven professional experience in a human resources role.
- You’re a “people person” with managerial experience who knows how to nurture an environment in which employees thrive.
- You’ll be experienced in using software for managing human resources and know all the go-to platforms currently making waves in the talent acquisition industry.