The role will lead the UX department in growth and excellence by promoting collaboration in the department, creating a positive environment, embodying the business/product values and, assisting in the achievement of product goals.
- Responsible for facilitating communication among user experience professionals.
- Design products and/or applications using customer feedback and market trends.
- Work directly with clients to identify requirements and ensure a positive experience.
- Create an engaging user experience to increase customer satisfaction and brand loyalty.
- Create and implement strategies that improve user experience through design.
- Research user feedback during testing and lead a team to establish and deploy an effective design process.
- Help define and recommend changes to design characteristics, strive to build strong business relationships with industry vendors.
- Manage expenses and budget allocation for the department.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Design, Engineering, etc.
- 6+ years of experience in sales or product-related management positions, preferably in consumer engagement and consumer experience.
- Agile software development knowledge - Scrum.
- Experience in managing a UX team.
- Strong knowledge of design methodologies.
- Analytical, leadership, communication, and business skills.