A data scientist is someone who makes value out of data. Such a person proactively fetches information from various sources and analyzes it for better understanding about how the business performs
- Help find trends and patterns in our data.
- Help us get the right information to make pricing decisions.
- Create models to approximate hidden variables about our resources.
- Good Spanish and English.
- 2+ years of experience with Python and Jupyter notebooks, Pandas, numpy, sklearn.
- Coding experience in at least one compiled language.
- Good knowledge of machine learning (neural nets and decision trees).
-Be able top breakdown complicated data reports to non technical stakeholders in a concise manner.
- Good knowledge and experience cleaning data.