The Senior Property Manager will manage daily operations of properties, budget and control expenses and handle tenant relations.
- Preparing and managing budgets.
- Expenses Control.
- Utilities payments, deadline with late payments, handling operating expenses.
- Set rental rates, negotiation and enforcing lease agreement.
- Prepare reports on the financial performance of properties.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in hospitality, tourism, or business administration, experience at a start-up a plus.
- 3-4 years as a Property Manager or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of property regulations.