We are looking for a Sales Consultant to promote our Recruitment Process Outsourcing services and join Listopro, a hiring marketplace that connects qualified sales/business candidates with top companies. Companies get access to pre-screened talents, while candidates get direct invitations from top companies, instead of losing time applying on various job boards.
We are a strong team with experience at Rocket Internet, Linio, Gympass, Page Group and Groupon, that want to revolutionize the hiring and recruiting market in Latin America.
In 2 years, we have achieved being the agency with most digital traffic, have over 160 companies hiring, +160.000 registered and did this with limited resources (raised only 200.000 USD of which 100.000 USD were equity free grants from YCombinator, Startup Chile, Parallel18.
We are creating a unique culture, with +30 employees working entirely remote and all have clear KPIs. We also have an office at WeWork in Mexico City and encourage our team to spend some time there :)
What will you be doing:
This role is to form a strategic partnership with our customers to understand their objectives and supports their business goals. Based on-site with the client, you will look after a large local team of professional specialists while ensuring exceptional customer delivery. Ensures recruiting strategy, methodology, and processes are aligned with the company's talent strategy.
- Meet with hiring managers to determine/review job duties and understand their needs (critical to understand technical job requirements).
- Manages job descriptions and requisition creation for all positions.
- Presents job opportunities and negotiates contract terms.
- Create portfolio of possible leads for our services provision.
- Foster long-term relationships with Hiring Managers, CEO’s & HR stakeholders .
- Consults and partner with stakeholders to ensure alignment between recruiting needs and recruiting strategy.
- Increase the effectiveness of the team by recognizing opportunities for new approaches.
- RPO Sales experience is a must, i.e. you must have sold RPOs.
- Hard-working: be ready to work long hours if needed and get sh*t done :)
- High Energy: you need to be always available for our clients and make sure the service is working well :)
- Self-learner: be able to build things by yourself, and if you have no guidance, find yourself a solution (Google is a free resource to everyone ;))
- Who is fast and loves being efficient:
You are focused and prefer doing one thing at a time, but you are able to be always connected and fast in replying.
- You love tracking KPIs, make sure you and your team work smartly and efficiently.
- Who loves technology: you know that if we use technology well, we can make our hours of work more meaningful (i.e. we love tools that make us more efficient).
- With relevant experience in sales, preferably in a startup environment.
- You love structure, maths and order ;)
- Who loves being efficient: you love tracking KPIs, make sure you and your team work smartly and efficiently.
- English is preferred!