The primary focus of this position is to develop, implement, and execute our home purchasing strategy through technology and analytics. As Business Developer, you will research, evaluate, and analyze information that will lead to optimal decision-making regarding real estate acquisitions & development. You’ll get great exposure into how a tech company is built from the ground up, in a fast moving environment. Additionally, you’ll be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the real estate industry in the country. You will work on building new business ideas and leverage their superpowers to broadly impact the company as well as ensuring current customers have the right services, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers.This role is designed to be flexible in order to map to the skills of the individual.
- Plan, develop, and coordinate the partnership agreements to ensure activities at all levels are carried out.
- You’ll be the principal point of contact between the company and our customers.
- Collaborate with all areas of the company, such as: data analysis, technology implementation, marketing, product development, etc. to develop, innovate, and improve processes and procedures and maximize performance.
- Recommend changes in our product, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Strong sense of urgency, detail & results-orientation.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Create and manage processes for real estate portfolio’s statistics/data, forecasting, budgeting
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Experience in growing a start-up business.
- Excellent problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment to make decisions based on accurate and timely information and analyses.
- Exceptional analytical & organization skills.
- Prospecting and negotiation skills.