We are seeking an exceptionally talented individual to join the firm’s investment team as an Vice President.
- Perform industry and market research.
- Meet and engage with industry executives and management teams.
- Build financial models, analyze company financials, and perform valuation exercises.
- Support and lead firmwide initiatives.
- Assist with business, financial, and legal due diligence.
- Prepare marketing materials and investment committee documents.
- 5+ years of relevant experience who exhibit a passion for research and analysis and a demonstrated track record of academic and professional excellence.
- 7+ years of banking, consulting or VC / PE experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent academic profile from a top-tier Mexican or international university (MBA).
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to excellence.
- Compelling analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, both in Spanish and English.
- Mastery of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong accounting and financial analysis skills.
- Learns quickly and operates effectively under pressure; embraces change.
- Creative, resourceful and flexible.
- Mature, confident, and articulate; can interact effectively with high-level executives.
- Honest and of the highest integrity; committed and reliable.