The treasurer position is responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company's financial activities.
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment.
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions.
- Maintain banking relationships (Bank reconciliation).
- Maintain credit rating agency relationships.
- Arrange for equity financing and debt financing.
- Monitor the activities of third parties handling outsourced treasury functions on behalf of the company.
- In charge of cash movements.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
- 1-3 years of treasury experience for a major company.
- Bank reconciliation knowledge.
- Previous experience in cash movements.