The Senior Creative Designer will create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Determine with the company the scope of the projects.
- Advise on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, campaigns, and websites.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the managers and the CEO.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Degree educated: Graphic Design.
- 5+ years of experience in Graphic Design.
- Job previous experience in creative agencies, Automotive industry, banks, retail or international companies.
- Software Knowledge: Illustrator and Photoshop (expert).
- BTL and ATL experience.
- Excellent english (writing and talking).
- Knowledge in Dreamweaber, Indesign y After Effect.
- Schedule availability.
- Travel availability.