We are looking for someone that has strong experience with Fortune 500 level accounting and/or Big 4 public accounting experience. Our oversea's team is well versed in Fortune 500/Big 4 caliber interactions and takes direction very well. You will create a strong operational working relationship and will work directly with our finance and engineering team to automate processes to gain efficiencies.
What you can expect in a Senior Accountant role:
- You'll create high quality journal entries, reconciliations and analytics outputs.
- You'll help improve the overall experience of our service through improving the quality of the user experience.
- You'll help identify areas of improvements in the financial control process and recording of data.
- You'll work alongside the Product team, the Engineering team and Head of Product/CEO to iterate on new features within the Proper product and services offered.
- You'll help prioritize and resolve issues brought by internal review or the customer with the financials of the financial outups.
- Collaborate with a global team and team environment.
- At times communicate with end customer either via dashboard or via scheduled calls to either troubleshoot problems or just review the monthly financials.
- B.S. in Accounting or equivalent.
- 5+ years relevant financial accounting experience (mix of private and public experience preferred).
- You have the ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets.
- You desire to learn and continually give and receive feedback effectively.
- Our values of Humble Experts, Users First, Make Solutions, Open Feedback,
Results Driven (HUMOR) resonate with you.
- Able to communicate clearly on technical topics and present ideas to the rest of the team.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills; polished professional; communicates with impact.
- Ability to adapt quickly and be effective in new situations.
- Possesses passion, energy, enthusiasm to drive results; action oriented.
- Thinks outside of the box; willing to challenge existing processes to drive efficiency.