We are looking for a qualified Sales Support Specialist to join our team. The Sales Support Specialist will assist our sales organization by responding to customer and prospect queries, conducting consultation meetings with end-users and managing the inquiry through enrollment process. In addition, the Sales Support Specialist will maintain updated and accurate record-keeping of the lead pipeline and closed/won opportunities. They will collaborate with the Account Manager and Client Solutions Manager to support the growth of our existing client portfolio. Our ideal candidate is a highly organized and experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices with an interest in company’s vision, mission, culture and values.
- Respond to incoming customer and prospect inquiries via email and landing pages.
- Schedule and conduct consultation meetings to sell the appropriate training solution to end-users.
- Update and maintain customer follow up system from inquiry to close.
- Create and send training recommendations.
- Work in collaboration with Account Manager and Operations teams to achieve monthly registration targets and conversion ratios.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through timely response, proper solution recommendation and customer retention activities.
- Report on account pipeline.
- Build rapport and trust with customers and colleagues in virtual environment.
- Native-level fluency in English required.
- BA or BS required.
- Experience in the language learning sector, internet technologies, online learning / e-Learning or corporate education markets is preferred.
- Experience learning language(s) is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively across cultures and in a virtual environment.
- 1-3 years sales experience on a national/global level preferably in supporting an existing client base.
- Presentation skills and convincing personality.
- Experience with KPI analysis.
- Performance and results oriented.
- Team player and good communication skills.
- Highly motivated and independent.
- Ability to maintain and build client relationships
Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), and Salesforce.com