Product Managers are responsible for guiding the success of a product unit and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it. The Product Manager will work with technical and non-technical teams to improve operations and customer experience.
- Product management and development.
- Manage and improve customer experience.
- Create business justifications and functional requirements for product and site features.
- Build engaged, high-performing collaborative and inclusive teams, ensuring that they fully leverage the best from those around them.
- Make meaningful decisions that enable us to deliver value for our customers at speed.
- Responsible for setting a product vision and strategy.
- Understand the competitive landscape and industry trends and use this knowledge to identify sustainable competitive advantages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Business or certificate of completion of studies.
- 5+ years in consulting, technology, retail, project management or other highly analytical roles.
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude.
- Experience with SQL a plus.
- Proven influencing abilities.
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects.
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.