We are looking for a Revenue Lead to join Listopro, a hiring marketplace that connects qualified sales/business candidates with top companies. Companies get access to pre-screened talents, while candidates get direct invitations from top companies, instead of losing time applying on various job boards.
We are a strong team with experience at Rocket Internet, Linio, Gympass, Page Group and Groupon, that want to revolutionize the hiring and recruiting market in Latin America.
In 2 years, we have achieved being the agency with most digital traffic, have over 160 companies hiring, +160.000 registered and did this with limited resources (raised only 200.000 USD of which 100.000 USD were equity free grants from YCombinator, Startup Chile, Parallel18.
We are creating a unique culture, with 32 employees working entirely remote and all have clear KPIs. We also have an office at WeWork in Mexico City and encourage our team to spend some time there :)
Your goal is to make sure that Listopro is consistently adding more recurring revenue from its existing clients and make sure most of this revenue comes from subscription plans.
You will be establishing what communications we want to have with our clients (e.g. automated email and CRM flows), separate them in different cohorts and have different strategy to keep them activated, and let them know about our new features and plans.
- Create marketing campaigns based on each different profile.
- Understand clients that should move to a subscription plan.
- Create a standard for pricing (both agency and subscription plans).
- Spot opportunities in the marketplace (e.g. high potential revenue vs low commission).
- Understand how revenue is distributed and find any “issue”.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- With a commercial mindset, but very analytical.
- Hard-working: be ready to work long hours if needed and get sh*t done :)
- High Energy: you need to be always available for our clients and make sure the service is working well :)
- Self-learner: be able to build things by yourself, and if you have no guidance, find yourself a solution (Google is a free resource to everyone ;))
- Who is fast and loves being efficient:
You are focused and prefer doing one thing at a time, but you are able to be always connected and fast in replying.
- You love tracking KPIs: make sure you and your team work smartly and efficiently.
- Who loves technology: you know that if we use technology well, we can make our hours of work more meaningful (i.e. we love tools that make us more efficient).
- With relevant experience in sales, preferably in a startup environment.
- You love structure, maths and order ;)
- Who loves being efficient: you love tracking KPIs, make sure you and your team work smartly and efficiently.
- English is preferred!