We are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join our dynamic and growing Finance organization. You will be an integral part of the team, helping to develop a world class Treasury function for a high-growth and exciting company. This newly created role reports to the CFO and works cross functionally in activities that include implementation of new banking services and maintaining positive banking relationships, systems, and fee structures. You will handle the day-to-day cash management process, as well as implement treasury procedures and controls. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is highly organized with great attention to detail and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate daily cash management function to make sure all entities can meet their financial goals and obligations.
- Review and process wire transfers in bank websites for all countries.
- Prepare the cash position and daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly cash flow reports for each entity and consolidated.
- Manage relationships and lead the day to day dialogue with banks and payment gateways that we partner with in each country.
- Analyze and report on fees.
- Research and reconcile errors, exception items, unexpected charges, uncleared checks, chargebacks, etc.
- Oversee insurance placing and administration.
- Administration of debt including interest payment.
- Managing outstanding debts of customers, keeping track of all overdue amounts and following up.
- Assist in the deployment phases of the ERP for Treasury functions (design, testing and go-live).
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of cash accounting & recording processes.
- Degree in General Business, Accounting, or Finance.
- 2+ years of similar experience in a corporate treasury department.
- Superior Excel skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good command of English.