We are looking for a Head of Marketing Analytics who will research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new clients.
Marketing Analyst responsibilities include tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behavior and exploring market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with PPC campaigns and be comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data.
Ultimately, you will help us ensure we spend our marketing budget efficiently and we target our audience through successful campaigns.
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent.
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns.
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement.
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates).
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data.
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations.
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional. projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc).
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
- B.A. or B.S. (Math, Engineering, Economics, or similar field).
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role.
- Expertise in Google Analytics
In-depth understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices.
- Experience with PPC campaigns
BSc in Marketing or relevant field