The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing tech projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, project team members, and Directors.
- Set project timeline.
- Monitor project deliverables.
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress.
- Continually evaluate team efficiency and tailor processes to increase effectiveness.
- Coach and support project team members with assigned tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- 5-8+ years of experience of all phases of the design process from schematic design and management.
- Demonstrated experience developing and managing schedules and project budgets.
- 5+ years of experience in a LEAN/ AGILE/ SCRUM software development.