We are looking for a Senior
Copywriter to lead our creative marketing content efforts. Responsibilities include setting the tone and voice of our brand, writing original copy and slogans for advertising campaigns, editing and publishing Junior Copywriters’ articles and maintaining brand consistency across all channels. If you have experience creating web and editorial content, we’d like to meet you. Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.
- Create guidelines, tone of voice and shape language used in all company content.
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content.
- Write original copy for various media (social media, blog, webpage, presentations, etc).
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues (e.g. Junior Copywriters).
- Liaise with Designers to enrich text with visual aids, like images and charts.
- Monitor metrics related to our content, like web traffic and conversion rates.
- Ensure all content is up-to-date.
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team.
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing.
projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
Source images and other content
- Proven work experience as a Senior Copywriter, Product Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Native English speaker or excellent English level.
- Be highly creative and imaginative.
- Work well in a team.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (e.g. product descriptions) and smaller texts (e.g. social media posts).
- Solid time-management skills.
- Basic keyword search knowledge.