We are looking for an experienced Marketeer to lead our Marketing department. You’ll be responsible for
setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a passion for the job and able to employ competitive marketing strategies that
position the company as a leader in the industry. Ultimately, you should be able to increase our market share and ensure brand consistency in order to thrive against competitors. Manage, direct and
drive creativity and enthusiasm on our marketing team for ideal results and great teamwork.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Manage and deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Work with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams, such as content creation, PPC campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust all materials accordingly.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies.
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports.
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends, forecasts and competitor’s marketing movements.
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics.
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our product.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
- Experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to keep learning.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website and mobile analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads, CRM softwares, Facebook Business, SEO, and more).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads Campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Proven experience as Marketing Director, Manager or Strategist.
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking.
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills.
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude.
- UX-UI fundamental knowledge.
- Team management skills.
- Excellent Spanish and English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus.