We are looking for a creative, brand-oriented individual to be our first Marketing hire. You will be responsible for crafting our voice and communicating our value proposition to users. Whether it's planning in-person activations, researching what users actually care about, coordinating our social media strategy or interacting with users via our support channels, we want you to build company's relationship with users.
* Social strategy and execution:
You will be responsible for the strategy and copy of our social posts through different channels, and making sure that our message is cohesive across all of them.
* User research:
- Understanding our user is paramount to executing on our marketing strategy. - Use different approaches and tools to gather insights and develop the right solutions for them.
* In-Person Activations:
- At the company we want to be close to our users, and be a brand they can recognize easily and identify themselves with. Plan and carry out different activations and experiences for our target user.
- During the early days, you will be at the frontline talking to our users and helping to solve their problems. By understanding their pain points, you will be able to craft better solutions and tailor our voice as a brand across all channels.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- You are a marketing professional with 3+ years of experience in branding and communications.
- You are good at Instagram and Twitter.
- You care about the user, and are ready to make it happen at an early-stage startup.
- Previous experience with research methodologies a bonus, but not required.
- If you can handle the visual (pictures, videos, etc), that's a bonus, but not required.