We are looking for a Front end developer to join Listopro, a hiring marketplace that connects qualified sales/business candidates with top companies. Companies get access to pre-screened talents, while candidates get direct invitations from top companies, instead of losing time applying on various job boards.
We are a strong team with experience at Rocket Internet, Linio, hellofood and Groupon, that want to revolutionize the hiring and recruiting market in Latin America.
In 2 years, we have achieved being the agency with most digital traffic, have over 150 companies hiring, +150.000 registered and did this with limited resources (raised only 200.000 USD of which 100.000 USD were equity free grants from YCombinator, Startup Chile, Parallel18.
We are creating a unique culture, with 34 employees working entirely remote and all have clear KPIs. We also have an office at WeWork in Mexico City and encourage our team to spend some time there :)
Your goal is to implement visual and interactive elements to our platform so that our candidates can engage with through their web browser. You will be part of a creative team that will handle all aspects of Listopro.com and ensure that our users get the best experience using our platform.
Your responsibility will be big as you will be impacting our candidate and company experience using our platform, driving their usage and the growth of Listopro:
- Develop new user-facing features
Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- Proficient understanding of web markup.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Startup experience.
**Preference: Working experience in a marketplace or platform with thousands of active users a day.
- Hard-working: be ready to work long hours if needed and get sh*t done :)
- High Energy: you need to be always available for our clients and make sure the service is working well :)
- Self-learner: be able to build things by yourself, and if you have no guidance, find yourself a solution (Google is a free resource to everyone ;))
- Who loves technology: you know that if we use technology well, we can make our hours of work more meaningful (i.e. we love tools that make us more efficient)
You love structure, design, maths and order ;)