We are searching for a talented Corporate Lawyer specialized on contracts and labor right, to handle all our company’s legal transactions, contracts, partnerships, and projects. Your principal goal will be to guarantee that all our company’s transactions comply with state laws and regulations, while actively helping our company avoid possible legal risks and violations.
Other duties will include consulting and leading all corporate legal processes such as compliance issues, transactions, partnership contracts, labor matters.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- A minimum of 6 years experience as a corporate lawyer. (3-4 years in firm + inhouse lawyer would be a plus).
- Experience in Startups or fast growing company.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (english and spanish).
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.