You will own the recruitment of all functions in the country assigned.
Your focus will be to search and proactively deliver quality candidates
who are the embodiment of our platform and operational excellence. You will
be expected to grow and maintain a healthy pipeline of engaged
candidates ready to call upon as and when needed.
- Managing the end to end recruitment process from requisition to hire stage.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Negotiating salary and package details with candidates.
- Marketing vacancies via multiple platforms and social media
- Headhunting candidates in key locations.
- Conducting initial vetting and shortlisting candidates for hiring
- Responsible for managing and updating the ATS with accurate data.
- Organizing and attending assessment centers appropriate for each location.
- Providing relevant feedback to applicants and managers in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers across the region to understand their needs, supporting them through the
recruitment process and managing expectations.
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- Past experience of working as a successful management recruiter.
- Have a good level of education
- Have experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment.
- Experience in recruiting across multiple disciplines.
- Possess strong negotiation and consulting skills.
- The ability to liaise with and influence at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (english and spanish).
- Confident presentation skills.
- Extremely organized.
- A proactive nature; drive and energy.