The General Manager works in collaboration with the Food & Beverage, Sales & Marketing and Operations Manager. This position will report directly to the Head of Country and will help to keep updated the location developments and initiatives in his/her Hotel. This job is a key position to maximize our Hotel performance and public perception. The brand is growing fast and our GM is a key element on this journey.
- Supervise the functioning of all product areas of the location (Front of the House, back of the House, Playground, Kitchen, Co-Work, Explore) optimizing all opportunities.
- Connect with the Country and Global Product leads to ensure proper functioning of products in the location.
- Ensure the location is properly stocked with all the necessary supplies and equipment.
*Finance & Accounting:
- Manage the location’s P&L and reporting ensuring that all revenue, costs and data is consistent across all channels.
- Ensure proper accounting recording and compliance with local accounting legalities.
- Controls and systems for accounting on site are followed at all times and are in line with company´s guidelines.
Ensure compliance with all location-applicable laws and practices and report all issues that arise or may cause a disruption to the business.
- Act as direct manager for all the location Managers.
- Lead and support the recruitment and selection process for open positions at the location.
- Create and manage the staffing plan for the location.
- Ensure that staffing has a low impact on P&L whilst maintaining high levels of service and experience.
- Be the location’s main POC for training needs assessment and delivery of training.
- Revise and manage the location’s payroll, benefits and incentive plans.
- Supervise the implementation of environmental health and safety plan at the location.
- Meet and exceed the location’s revenue goals Sales.
- Establish and manage the sales strategy for the location.
- Generate local partnerships to promote the brand.
- Create and manage the location’s marketing plan following brand guidelines.
- Ensure proper use of the brand guidelines.
* Community Experience:
- Support and manage an environment to provide a positive experience in all the our Communities (guests/visitors, employees & community).
- Ensure proper implementation of the experience/programming designed for the location.
- Be present at the location to support team members in providing a great experience.
- Prior experience running a hotel or restaurant and leading multiple departments and supervisors.
- Sound financial management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- English fluent and Native Language of the Location.
- Experience working in multicultural environments (preferred).
- Sound understanding of processes and operational efficiency.
- Strong people management and negotiation skills.
- Solid abilities for reporting and analyze information for decision making.
- High energy.
- A remarkable sense of ownership.
What you can expect:
- A competitive salary.
- Discounts at all our locations.
- Meal and transportation tickets.
- 20% discount on food & beverage and Family discounts.
- And of course, your birthday off on us!