This position promises to be fast-paced and full of opportunity to implement new and impactful initiatives.
- Assist our Finance VP in the development of the annual budget. And you will work closely with Controller and senior staff to monitor budget versus actual variances and identify timely solutions.
- Forecast, prepare and present budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; and recommending plans.
- Complete expenditure tracking ledgers to verify spending against program designs.
- Provide financial reports and data.
- Identify ways to improve processes and operations that result in superior customer service.
- Partner with sales, marketing, HR and operations to develop financial plans, calculate commissions,etc.
- Review & analyze key financial metrics including profitability drivers & cost savings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Field.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of compliance and regulatory environment.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High-level of proficiency with spreadsheets, computer application such as Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational abilities with close attention to detail and precision.