The Head of Product will be the driver for product vision, overseeing adopted product strategies, and the leadership and development of a global product portfolio that delivers differentiated and profitable solutions to clients.
- You’ll be driving decisions for our e-commerce website, from brand positioning, to copy, to checkout flows and funnels.
- You´ll have to make a high-quality product experience across all our products, our email marketing, retail experience design, service design, copy design, videography, photography, graphic design and brand design.
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with product managers, engineers, marketing, and support is important to this role.
- Part of your role will entail working with our research team and spending time with customers and prospective customers; you’ll make a concerted effort to talk to them to understand their needs, their objections and how they see our product fitting into their lives.
- Make the user experience since the beginning of the process something that they can always remember as a great experience.
- You´ll use design thinking and UX/UI.
- Reviews and evaluates the total Product Management function on a continuing basis and establishes proper measures of performance; counsels directors as to execution of programs and when necessary, provides direction for modification in work plans or implementation of contingency plans in according with prevailing business conditions.
- Bachelor´s Degree / Master´s Degree.
- 10+ years of experience in design.
- Strong UI and motion design abilities using contemporary design tools.
- Ability to be objective about your work and knowing that sometimes (most times) just because something looks good, it doesn’t mean it is good.
- You’ll also need to be comfortable opening yourself up to feedback from the entire product team.
- A deep understanding of end-to-end product design processes.
- A portfolio of work that is clear about your thought process.
- Self-motivated & self-starting.
- Sense of urgency; self-starter with excellent organization and time management skills.
- Must be results oriented and customer focused.