The Account Operations Associate will help to provide proactive support to our Customer Success and Sales team members, to ensure that customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. They will help with tasks especially in the area of Account/License setups, admin requests and custom reports.
- Provide proactive support to ensure that customer/admin requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Manage Accounts and Users, from an administrative perspective (Registration, Deactivation, Reporting Group Creation, etc.).
- Run reports and assist in reconciliation process. This could be required on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis, depending on each account’s requirements. And it could consist of activity reports, inventory reports, reviewing deactivations or renewals, reconciling users by country, or by language, etc.
- Communicate with designated client contacts and partners when needed.
- Develop thorough knowledge of each client’s engagement terms and conditions, including contractual, invoicing and payment history and status.
- Collaborate and coordinate supporting efforts with other departmental functions, including sales, services, product and marketing, to ensure that corporate customers are supported and their needs handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Previous experience in a Customer service and/or support role.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office suite).
- SQL & Tally is a plus.
- Expert management of Excel functions (Pivot tables, Vlookup, Hlookup, Conditional Formatting, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in: English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Any other language as a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, set priorities, work independently and perform under pressure.
- Likes the challenge of working in a SaaS organization, where business processes and support systems are created and modified as the organization evolves.
- Must be able to work effectively and manage all levels of contacts, with both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor's degree is a must with minimum 3 years of work experience.