As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the management of sales and relationships with particular customers.
- Develop and execute a territory plan focused on revenue generation.
- Build a metrics-driven sales pipeline of new opportunities within the account base.
- Become a domain and industry expert.
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus.
- Close growth opportunities to expand existing accounts.
Benefits and Perks:
- Major medical insurance.
- Pantry Vouchers.
- Flexible work time, including working from home.
- You decide when to take vacation: Hard work deserves a good rest.
- Christmas Bonus 30 days.
- Stock Options.
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- 2-4+ years direct sales experience in a SaaS or B2B environment, preferably selling into enterprise and marketing clientele, specifically Director and C-Level executives.
- A proven track record delivering on or exceeding revenue goals and quota.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, and carry through complex deals to closure.
- Demonstrated ability to qualify opportunities and interact with other team members to work toward closing deals.
- An ability to assess and uncover client needs and pain points effectively and provide solutions through new products and services.
- Detailed understanding of client business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives and translating these into company selling opportunities.
- Demonstrate excellent networking skills to identify the right customer stakeholders and build connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; drive communications with internal cross functional teams for deal success.
- Retain a customer-first attitude while still exhibiting excellent negotiation skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Highly analytical with data driven mindset.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with working under-pressure.