We are looking for a closer - someone who is consistent in closing a high volume of accounts which will include a blend of inbound and outbound leads.
- Identify, qualify, and manage a pipeline of prospective Sellers.
- Building and leveraging relationships are a biggie, and we want our Account Executive's to really nurture all client relationships in order to achieve business growth targets.
- You will develop and maintain a sales pipeline that receives constant, thoughtful contact to shorten sales cycle.
- You will ensure accurate account reporting and forecasting in Salesforce CRM.
Benefits and Perks:
- Major medical insurance.
- Pantry Vouchers.
- Flexible work time, including working from home.
- You decide when to take vacation: Hard work deserves a good rest.
- Christmas Bonus 30 days.
- Stock Options.
- BA/BS degree.
- 1-2 years of Sales and/or Customer Services experience.
- Demonstrated track record of success in meeting and exceeding KPI’s and targets.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written/spoken communication.
- Self-motivated, competitive individual with the ability to work both efficiently and effectively.
- Strong minded individual who finds solutions to problems, rather than avoiding them.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM would be highly desirable
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Highly analytical with data driven mindset.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Comfort with working under-pressure.